The security filter element is a filter material made of non-toxic and odorless polypropylene, which is heated,melted, sprayed, drawn and received.
The pp filter has a deep filter structure with uniform pore size and external density, and has excellent filtration efficiency and acid and alkali resistance. It can effectively remove impurities such as suspended solids, particles,and rust in the liquid.
Features of the security filter cartridge:
(1) The filter element has a dense and uniform pore size and high filtration efficiency. Since the particles will bridge in the pores of the filter element, the particles smaller than the pores can be blocked, and the filtration efficiency is above 98%.
(2) It has high cleanliness and no pollution to water quality.
(3), acid, alkali and other chemistry Corrosion of reagents and organic solvents
(4), the strength is large, when the filter inlet and outlet pressure difference is 0.4mpa, the filter element is not deformed.
(1) The water supply is usually a set supply of water and can't be simply modified.
(2) Improve the impact of pretreatment operation, optimize the dose of flocculant and agent, choose the size matter appropriate for water supply, modify the pretreatment instrumentation to realize the simplest operation state, and strictly follow the wants of the operation laws to confirm the standard of pretreatment effluent. qualified.
(3) choosing the complete filter with secured quality cannot solely extend the life cycle of the filter, however additionally make sure the water quality of the protection filter. for instance, the GEOsmonics filter incorporates a filtration accuracy of 5±0.5μm. The new GEOsmonics Purtrex filter with Z.Plex technology redefines all previous artificial language pretreatment performance and filter construction standards. Z.Plex technology uses short-diameter melt-blown filter components, wide-layer spacing and a three-dimensional fiber matrix. The Purtrex filter part is especially appropriate for water treatment applications as a result of fine sediment particles in water treatment applications will simply cause fouling of reverse diffusion instrumentation. This filter part is unmatched in retentive dirt within the water, with lower pressure loss and longer service life than most similar filters.
underneath the blank casing of the filter part, the fibers and therefore the three-dimensional network kind a spread of pores, which may effectively capture impurities. within the next filter layer, Z.Plex technology's distinctive fiber structure has additional and additional tiny pores within the filter core, which may maximize the filter life and sludge removal potency.