BFC-Bag Filter Housing
Cleaning bag filter
If the bag filter continues to filter the same liquid, there is no need to clean it. However, if other types of liquid are filtered, it is necessary to clean the machine before use.
Maintenance and replacement of the Ο-shaped groove seal
Maintenance: When using, the Ο-shaped groove sealing ring should be placed in the Ο-shaped groove to avoid deformation caused by improper extrusion. If it is not filtered, the Ο-shaped groove sealing ring must be taken out and wiped clean, otherwise the residual liquid will adhere to it after solidification. The surface causes hardening and the sealing property is deteriorated.
Replace: If the Ο-shaped groove seal is aging or damaged, please replace it in time. The same type of Ο-shaped groove seal should be selected for replacement.
1. Under normal use, the filter and support net are guaranteed for one year. If the damage is caused by improper use, it is not covered by the warranty.
2. The maximum design pressure of the standard bag filter is 1.0Mpa, and the recommended maximum working pressure is 0.5Mpa except for special specifications.
3. The maximum design pressure in the jacket of the bag type jacket filter is 1.0Mpa, and the maximum recommended working pressure is 0.6Mpa.
4. The design pressure of the multi-bag filter is 1.0Mpa, and the maximum recommended working pressure is 0.6Mpa.
Bag filter advantages:
(1) Bag filter Compact and reasonable size. The installation and operation are simple and convenient, and the floor space is small.
(2) The bag filter has high filtration precision and is suitable for any fine particles or suspended materials. The filtration range can be from 0.5 to 200 microns.
(3) The treatment flow per unit filtration area is large, the filtration resistance is small, and the filtration efficiency is high. A liquid filter bag filter function is equivalent to 5 to 10 times of the filter element, which can greatly reduce the cost; the design flow rate can meet the requirements of 1~500m3/h, and the cost is low.
(4) The bag filter can be used for a wide range of applications, such as coarse filtration, medium filtration or fine filtration; in the case of achieving the same filtration effect, the equipment such as the fine frame filter and the filter cartridge filter have lower investment cost and service life. Long and low filtration costs.
(5) High filtration precision, large filtration capacity, low cost and high efficiency.
(6) The liquid bag filter is no-clean, and the replacement of the liquid filter bag can be completed within 30 seconds, which is convenient, quick, labor-saving and time-saving.
(7) The liquid bag filter is available in various specifications, including low pressure type, side entry type, top entry type, multi bag type and horizontal type.
(8) Single bag filters are: No. 1 machine, No. 2 machine, No. 3 machine, No. 4 machine, No. 5 machine.
(9) Bag filters can meet the filtration requirements of different flow rates. (10) The bag filter material includes stainless steel SUS304, SUS316, and SUS316L.